MTA Queensland is thrilled to announce the MTAQ Racing Team in 2017, organised under a new corporate arrangement without the use of ANY members’ money.
This year, MTA Queensland will increase its footprint in the Queensland Motoring industry into the Motor sporting sector, with the formation of the MTA Queensland Racing team, competing at Queensland State Championship level the 'grass roots' of the sport.
"Grass roots" state level racing is the life blood of the motor sport in Australia. Every weekend across the nation, motoring enthusiast go to their local racing circuit, speedway, motorhana course, drag strip and rally course to enjoy their machines and test their skills, or perhaps as a stepping stone to winning a V8 Supercar championship or an Australian Grand Prix.
Widely regarded as one of the most accomplished and popular drivers in local motorsport, the MTA Queensland Racing Team is headed by driver and program director David Woods.
Congratulations to the selected support crew.
If you are a MTA Queensland member or a MTA Institute apprentice and you would like to place your name on a wait-list to join the support crew if a vacancy arises please email email@example.com
The MTAQ Racing Team is specifically looking for support in these areas:
• Performance & mechanical
• Spare parts
• Parts recyclers
• Engine reconditioning/machining
• Tyres and wheels
• Suspension and steering components
• Brakes and braking components
The benefits of sponsoring the MTAQ Racing Team include:
• Advertising opportunities in MTA Queensland Motor Trader magazine
• Social media campaigns through MTA Queensland channels
• Advertising on MTA Racing Team car, displayed at events, trade shows etc
• Invitation to MTAQ Racing Team mid year event
• MTAQ Racing Team electronic newsletter advertising opportunities
• Partnership mention on MTAQ Racing Team web page
• Get involved in a partnership with the peak automotive industry body in Queensland!
If your business is keen to join the MTAQ Racing Team in product or financially please email firstname.lastname@example.org