Your membership is currently inactive. Please call 07 3237 8777.
Inspection Certificates NOW ONLINE!
Inspection Certificates Online (ICO) is a web portal and mobile app that allows an Approved Inspection Station (AIS) to complete and submit inspection certificates online directly to the Department of Transport and Main Roads (TMR). ICO can be used for all vehicle inspection types, including light vehicles, light trailers, motorbikes, heavy vehicles and heavy trailers.
What are the benefits in using ICO?
- It’s a free, easy-to-use online system accessible by a computer or mobile device.
- It reduces the cost of purchasing inspection certificate books.
- There are lower administration costs.
- Inspection certificate information is recorded and stored securely, meeting the recordkeeping requirements for an AIS.
- Most customers will not need to visit the department to lodge their inspection certificate.
ICO is an alternate option to the current paper-based system and there is no cost to join or use. ICO can be used either through the ICO web portal or the ICO mobile app (called QLD ICO).
More information is available from TMR http://www.tmr.qld.gov.au/business-industry/Accreditations/Approved-inspection-station.aspx including ‘frequently asked questions’ and an information sheet.
Please send all enquiries and applications to firstname.lastname@example.org