Your membership is currently inactive. Please call 07 3237 8777.
Employers with over 20 employees need to use Single Touch Payroll
Employers with 20 or more employees will now need to report using Single Touch Payroll from 1 July 2018.
MTA Queensland encourages all members who have over 20 employees to become familiar with Single Touch Payroll, and what reporting is require.
What to report:
You must submit a payroll event on or before the pay day of any of the following payments:
- salary, wages to an employee
- remuneration to the director of a company
- salary, wages to an office holder
- a payment to a religious practitioner
- return to work to an individual
- termination of employment
- unused leave
- parental leave pay
- dad and partner pay
- salary, wages to an employee under the Seasonal Labour Program.
For further information visit: Using Single Touch Payroll ATO Information Sheet