Your membership is currently inactive. Please call 07 3237 8777.
Driving reform in the automotive market
On the 4th of May 2018, Mr Rod Sims, Chairman of the ACCC addressed the Australian Automobile Aftermarket Association, regarding the findings of the ACCC's new car retailing market study.
Mr Sims covers topics such as:
- Need for mandatory access to technical service and repair information
- What the ACCC recommended and why
- Options for reform - features and differences of various approaches
- Changing the Motor Vehicle Standards Act (MVSA) or Australia Design Rules
- A mandatory industry code administered by the ACCC
- New stand-alone logislation
- Takata airbag recall and more
For the full transcript of Mr Rod Sims address Click Here.