Your membership is currently inactive. Please call 07 3237 8777.
Join our Committee, Represent YOUR Industry
We are currently calling for nominations for MTA Queensland Committee positions.
Nominations close midday 01st June.
Nominating is easy and you can self-nominate by completing all sections of the nomination form and submitting as per the details provided.
Why join one of our MTA Queensland Industry Committees
- Professional development - Service on a Committee can provide (and fine-tune) invaluable professional development skills that can advance your professional career. This includes skills such as public speaking, networking and leadership.
- Make a difference - Support and advocate for the industry you feel strongly about! Automotive dealers have had a significant recent policy win regarding Sunday trading by active campaigning through the combined effort of MTA Queensland and industry.
- Business development and networking - Working on a formal Committee gives you unique opportunities to represent, promote and advance your industry and who better to do that than you... the industry expert.
- Boost your career – Our Committee Chairs are MTA Queensland Board Directors. Becoming a Director has significant opportunities and opens new pathways for future pursuits, as well as featuring on your resume.
- Our Committees meet 3 to 4 times per financial year
- Outside of the South East? No problem, if you can’t travel away from your business you can participate by teleconference.
- The Committee structure comprises of Chair, Vice Chair, Secretary and Committee Members.
If you have any questions call member services today on (07) 3237 8784 or email email@example.com.
Click here for more information and to access the nomination form
If you are not the right person in the organisation please pass this information on to Management. Nominations close midday 01st June 2018, so DON’T MISS OUT.