Consumer Complaint Process
MTA Queensland is not a regulatory authority however we do represent individual Motor Industry businesses that are members of our Association in the capacity of facilitating complaints.
If consumers wish to make a complaint about a business that is a member of MTA Queensland please do the following.
1. Ensure the business you wish to make a complaint about is a member of MTA Queensland - CHECK HERE
If the business is not a member of MTA Queensland please direct your complaint to The Office of Fair Trading
2. Ensure that you have spoken with the member (business) in the first instance about your concern/s, taking note of the name of the person and the date.
3. If you are unable to resolve your concern, please fill in the Complaints Form below.
4. Once your complaint has been received, MTA Queensland will facilitate the communication to the member and request a response.
5. Once a response has been received you will be advised of the outcome.