Cars & Coffee
Last Sunday of every month 7:30am to 9:30am
Please join us in your rare, classic, vintage historic, exotic or race vehicles in the carpark of Freeway Office Park, Building 8, 2728 Logan Road, Eight Mile Plains.
Commencing 25th May, 2018.
Download the Cars & Coffee flyer here
Terms and Conditions:
- Normal road rules apply. We have zero tolerance for skids, hooning or dangerous driving and this activity will result in the person/s being asked to leave and reporting to the police where necessary.
- Vehicle owners are responsible for having up to date insurance for their vehicle for any incidents that may occur and MTA Queensland take no responsibility for damage of any kind.
- MTA Queensland is the organiser and promoter of the event
- MTA Queensland reserves the right to cancel the event at any time. Notifications regarding the event being cancelled will be MTA Queensland Facebook Page and the MTA Queensland website.
- MTA Queensland will host the event on private property at Freeway Office Park, Eight Mile Plains, owned and operated by OPD
- The event has been fully approved by OPD
- MTA Queensland reserves the right to manage the participants of the event and can respectfully request individuals to leave the property at any time
- Zali’s Café is the authorised provider of coffee and food for the event, no other food / drink / sales vendors have approval to attend
- Youngcare is the official charity partner of the event and recipient of 100% of fundraising activities
- We encourage all attendees to post on their social media accounts and tag @mtaqueensland
- Enquiries about the event 3237 8721
- Toilets are available at Zali’s Cafe
- The event is officially 7.30am to 9.30am (gates will open after 6.30am)