MTA Queensland are incredibly proud to announce the 69th Annual Motor Trades Golf Tournament to be held at Virginia Golf Club on Friday, 5th October, 2018
With this year’s event set to be bigger than ever, sponsorship opportunities NOW AVAILABLE!
MTA Queensland wishes to extend an invitation to you and your work colleagues to enter the event, and we look forward to some friendly competition on the green.
Download the MTA Queensland Golf Day Flyer for more information here
Download the MTA Queensland Golf Day Sponsorship Brochure here
Entries close 4:00pm Thursday 27th September, 2018
Contact: Iesha Iselin | Ph: (07) 3237 8777 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A H Knowles & Co
- Volvo Commercial Vehicles Australia Pty Ltd
- Active Forlift Service Pty Ltd
- Auto Leaders (AUST) Pty Ltd
Terms and Conditions
- The Tournament is open to those 18 years and over, who are currently or previously involved with the Motor Trades.
CONDITIONS OF PLAY
- The Rules of Golf and the local rules of the Virginia Golf Club shall be the rules of play.
- Any protest must be submitted to the Match Committee or their delegated authority immediately after the completion of the protesting competitor’s round.
- No competitor, excepting winners of the Motor Trade Cup, Nearest-the-Pins and Hole-in- One, shall be eligible to win more than one Trophy.
- COMPETITORS WILL HIT OFF IN GROUPS OF FOUR or as directed by the starter.
- All cards must be placed in the special box provided on completion of the round. No late cards will be accepted. Cards may be returned to competitors’ home golf club.
- (a) A competitor who returns a net score lower than the standard scratch of the course may, under certain circumstances, be rehandicapped at the discretion of the Match Committee.
(b) Stroke Event competitors will be handicapped in accordance with a system selected by the Tournament Committee.
- In the event of a tie in the Stableford Event, the winner shall be decided by the Australian Count-back System, and thence by ballot if a tie remains.
- The Committee reserves the right to close entries earlier than the specified closing date, according to the capacity of the course.
- The decision of the Match Committee on all matters shall be final.
- In the event that the course is unplayable on the day or the Tournament has to be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, the event will be held on the next available Friday.