Please download our Guide to Employing New Staff for your reference.
There are a range of financial incentives for employers for hiring apprentices or trainees from the Australian Apprenticeships Incentives Programme which include commencing or recommencing in priority occupations, mature age workers, school-based workers and workers with a disability.
The Queensland government also provide the School to Trade Pathway incentive (STP) providing employers with up to $5,000 to commence a school-based apprentice and retain them in a full-time apprenticeship after they have completed their schooling.
Jobs listed here are provided by MTA Queensland members and other automotive employers.
- Positions will be active for up to 60 days from listing. Please contact us if you would like the job removed earlier as the position is filled or you no longer have the position available.
To place a job on this page please email email@example.com including the following information:
- Your business logo in a .jpg attachment
- Job title
- Job category – full-time, part-time, casual
- Duties to be performed
- Work experience required
- Qualifications required
- Close date for applications
- Email address for applications
To apply for any of the jobs listed here, please apply via the instructions on the individual listing.
Please note the Jobs Board is for employers to list employment opportunities for their business. We do not advertise individuals who are looking for work as we not in a position to do the necessary checks on work experience, references and qualifications of an individual.