Your MTA Queensland membership entitles you to all the benefits of being inside the Professional Circle including:
1. Advocacy – We make representations to state and federal governments on the BIG issues affecting your business and industry. In 2016 we compiled 18 major submissions with some very high profile success particularly around Sunday trading. MTA Queensland represents 11 divisions in the automotive industry so can actively represent a wide and diverse range of member views, opinions and perspectives.
2. Services - Utilise our free support services!
o Industrial Relations Advice - One of the main services utilised by our members is our FREE industrial relations advice. Expert advice can be expensive, in fact one engagement with a solicitor can be more expensive than an MTAQ annual subscription!
o Technical Information Service
o Consumer Complaint Support
o Industrial Relations Courses
3. Training – You’ll find the benchmark of automotive training at the MTA Institute.
o 20% off on MTA Institute non-government funded courses for MTA Queensland Members
4. Support – We have 8 Corporate Partners offering substantial savings on expensive items like EFTPOS fees, electricity & gas bills and business & residential insurance.
o Corporate Partner savings
o Library of online business resources and templates
o Weekly industry bulletin containing communications on important topics like IR, tax and superannuation
o Jobs Board
o Discounts on stationery products through the MTA Queensland Shop
o Monthly subscription to the Motor Trader e-magazine
o Savings and Discounts for MTA Queensland Members
5. Innovation – Carmageddon events and our Innovation Hub mean that you have access to cutting-edge information and business solutions connected to the automotive digital revolution.
The public know that being a MTA Queensland member means they can TRUST your business.
To ensure that the motoring public can recognise an MTA Queensland Member’s business, members receive MTA Queensland identifying signs to display. The public look for these signs as proof of a business they can trust.
To download the MTA Queensland identifying signs to display, CLICK HERE
You can also use the Professional Circle and MTA Queensland logos at your business location and on letterhead, invoices, email signature blocks, social media and website.
To download the MTA Queensland logos and Professional Circle logo, CLICK HERE
Check out the Member Benefits Flyer (PDF)
Download the full Member Benefit Kit (PDF)
Download the Petrol Stations Member Benefit Kit (PDF)
Mark Brady from Brady’s Body Works discusses the benefits of being a member of the Motor Trades Association of Queensland.