Your MTA Queensland membership entitles you to all the benefits of being inside the Professional Circle including:
1. Advocacy – We make representations to state and federal governments on the BIG issues affecting your business and industry. In 2016 we compiled 18 major submissions with some very high profile success particularly around Sunday trading. MTA Queensland represents 11 divisions in the automotive industry so can actively represent a wide and diverse range of member views, opinions and perspectives.
2. Services - Utilise our free support services!
o Industrial Relations Advice - One of the main services utilised by our members is our FREE industrial relations advice. Expert advice can be expensive, in fact one engagement with a solicitor can be more expensive than an MTAQ annual subscription!
o Consumer Complaint Support - MTA Queensland represents member businesses in the capacity of facilitating consumer complaints.
o Industrial Relations Courses - Our Industrial Relations department offers training and courses to strengthen knowledge on critical aspects of Industrial Relations.
3. Training – You’ll find the benchmark of automotive training at the MTA Institute.
o 20% off on MTA Institute non-government funded short courses for MTA Queensland Members
4. Support – We have 8 Corporate Partners offering substantial savings on expensive items like EFTPOS fees, electricity & gas bills and business & residential insurance.
o Corporate Partner savings
o Library of online business resources and templates
o Weekly industry bulletin containing communications on important topics like IR, tax and superannuation
o Jobs Board
o Discounts on stationery products through the MTA Queensland Shop
o Monthly subscription to the Motor Trader e-magazine
o Savings and Discounts for MTA Queensland Members
5. Innovation – Stay at the front of cutting-edge information and business solutions connected to the automotive digital revolution with access to Carmageddon events and MTAiQ, our Innovation Hub.
Download the member benefit postcard here.
Check out the Member Benefits Flyer (PDF)
Download the full Member Benefit Kit (PDF)
Download the Petrol Stations Member Benefit Kit (PDF)
Mark Brady from Brady’s Body Works discusses the benefits of being a member of the Motor Trades Association of Queensland.